Kevin Holden Bio-Wiki
Kevin Holden is a renowned American Sports Anchor/Reporter working for WDJT CBS 58 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, as a Sports Director. He has been part of this Network since September 2009.
Kevin Holden Age, Birthday
Holden’s exact age and birthday are not known as he has not gone public about it. Nonetheless, it is estimated that he might be around his 40’s.
Kevin Holden’s Parents/Siblings
Holden was born and reared to parents in the United States. Unlike other personalities, the Sports Anchor hasn’t disclosed any details in connection with his private life, including his parents, siblings, and boyhood.
Kevin Holden Education
As far as his education is concerned, Kevin attended Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Georgia where he earned a degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Kevin Holden’s Wife, Children
In regard to his marital entanglements, Kevin is happily married though he has not revealed much about his wife.
Kevin Holden Career and Wikipedia
Holden works for WDJT CBS 58 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, as a Sports Director. He has spent the last twenty years living a dream that started when he was calling mock play-by-play of baseball games as a child (with the TV sound turned down). Since September 2009, Kevin has covered the Packers, Bucks, Badgers, Brewers, Golden Eagles, and a host of other sports stories at CBS 58 in one of the most passionate places in the country for local sports.
From the NLCS to the Super Bowl to the NCAA Tournament, Kevin’s been thrilled to bring Wisconsin sports fans the stories they crave. You can also see him on Telemundo Wisconsin in a variety of positions in Spanish, from daily sports updates to calling play-by-play for preseason Packers and Brewers games. And when he isn’t covering sports, Kevin is usually to every stadium with his wife in Major League Baseball and a host of minor league stadiums too.
Kevin Holden Height
Holden has an estimated height of 5 feet 9 inches equaling 1.82 meters.
Kevin Holden Salary
He has an estimated annual salary ranging from $ 81,460K to $ 174,945K.
Kevin Holden’s Net Worth
Holden has an approximate net worth of $ 1 Million- $ 3 Million. However, his profession as a sports anchor is his primary source of income.
Kevin Holden WDJT CBS 58
Holden works at WDJT CBS 58 with his fellow anchors, reporters, and meteorologists, such as
- Alex Corradetti-Morning News Anchor
- Mike Curkov-Morning News Anchor
- Tajma Hall-Weekend News Anchor
- Frankie Jupiter-Morning News Anchor
- Emerson Lehmann-Sunday Morning News Anchor
- Amanda Porterfield-Noon & 4 p.m. anchor
- Jessob Reisbeck-Evening anchor
- Natalie Shepherd- Evening News Anchor
- Mike Strehlow -Noon & 4 p.m. anchor
- Bill Walsh- weekend anchor and investigative reporter
- Amanda Becker -a.m. Friday reporter and producer
- Drew Burgoyne-Chief Meteorologist
- Sam Kuffel-Weekend Meteorologist
- Michael Schlesinger-Meteorologist/reporter
- Rebecca Schuld- Meteorologist
- Justin Thompson-Gee-AM Meteorologist
- Scott Grodsky -Sports anchor